The Holy Spirit, the Supernatural & You
When it comes to the supernatural, many in the church have the mental belief but lack the physical evidence because they are deficient in spiritual power. Without the supernatural, the church is nothing but a social club. Without the supernatural, the believer and the church will be all talk and no action. There is a need for the supernatural to be evident in the church today; we need to see the power of God in our midst.
“The Lord your God in the midst of you is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over you with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17
For this to be your reality, you will need to deepen your relationship with the greatest person living in you right now – The Holy Spirit.
In this book, find answers to these questions, and more:
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- How do I develop partnership with him?
- What is the supernatural?
- How do I have a supernatural ministry?
- Why am I not seeing the miraculous promised as the greater works?
- What does it take to have revival?
- How do I take my city for Christ?
- What are the gifts of the Spirit?
- What is the best gift?
- Can my Christianity be supernatural?